Principal Geotechnical Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Geotechnical Engineer|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $130,000 +|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2020 15:38|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join this highly reputable consultancy based in the heart of Sydney. This consultancy is regarded as one of NSW's technical leaders that prides themselves on their strong and consistent pipe-line of projects. Specialising in Geotechnical and Environmental Engineering, you will be provided the exposure to thrive in your role.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Principal Geotechnical Engineer, you will have a key role in growing the consultancy and establishing its stance within the industry. Overlooking the project from start to finish, you will be involved in growing the team, executing the investigations, sampling and liaising with clients and contractors.
- Investigate feasibility of projects involving soil, rock and groundwater
- Field / Site work
- Prepare correspondence and liaise with stakeholders
- Provide related advice for developing engineering solutions
- Manage a team of engineers
- Project Management
- Generating and overlooking reports
- Suitable engineering or Geotechnical degree
- Minimum 10 years domestic experience
- Ability to prepare technical reports and prepare proposals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong commitment to safety, quality, and best practice concepts
This outstanding culture values their employees and therefore provides a friendly and energetic company atmosphere. They provide half yearly reviews and promotions to encourage career progression as well as regular internal / external training. Regular outings and incentives are provided to ensure team bonding and a work life balance.
- Lead highly approachable and supportive team
- Lucrative salary structure and reviews
- Continuous development and growth
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's