|Job Title:||Engineering Surveyor|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $180,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Miray Bechara|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 09:23|
- Opportunities to use/learn latest technology like UAV and laser scanning
- Fantastic pay rates above average - job security with multiple projects
- Work in a fun cultured environment of high performing surveyors
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
The company is focused on civil construction and mining infrastructure based project. This company has high staff retention, everyone loves to work here. They use the latest technology and provide excellent training to keep the standards at their peak.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The role will involve a lot of UAV’s and occasionally laser scanning, these skills can be taught, and no previous experience is required.
The projects will be across WA on a 2-1 roster, initially out in the Pilbara focusing on earthworks. In general, the work will usually be within earthworks, civil, roads and monitoring. Opportunities to eventually work on residential projects is available.
There’s an opportunity for a mid-level engineering surveyor or a senior to manage a team. You’ll need to be comfortable being out on your own, although guidance and available. You’ll be the point of call for clients, so being okay with talking with clients is a must.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Terramodel and/or 12D
- Leica, Top Con and Trimble
- Earthworks and bridge works
- Machine Guidance
- Survey set-out and data processing for large scale earthworks projects
- Providing support to the construction team
- Performing as-constructed surveys
- Calculating volumes for payment and planning purposes
- Management of machine contro
This a fun vibrant environment and your colleagues won’t feel like work associates but friends. The type of place you can socialize with after project hours.
This company won’t make you feel like a number and appreciate all the work you put in, they’re careful with who joins the firm and choose personality just as much as skills. The reason being they want a peaceful and happy culture for people to want to come to work.
- Surveying related course paid for
- Project uplifts to increase pay when better rates negotiated
- Even when on FIFO – pool of cars available for residential use
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact us on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Building Regulations Consultant
$100,000 - $140,000 + super
Project Manager - Subdivision
$180,000 - $200,000 + Super
$120k - $150k INC
Senior Access Consultant
$90,000 - $140,000 + super
Cadet Building Inspector x 4
$50,000 - $55,000 + super