|Salary:||$85-$105 p/hr + super + benefits!|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2020 17:27|
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Support a diverse caseload- client referrals are provided!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This well-established multidisciplinary clinic has continued to be hugely in demand due to the quality of service they provide to their valued clients, recently opening a new clinic in South West Sydney to work in tandem with their Eastern Suburbs clinic. They take a holistic approach to therapy, ensuring they collaborate to provide perspectives of Psychology and Allied Health origin to achieve the best possible outcomes.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Psychologist, you will be providing therapeutic services through NDIS and Medicare to a varied caseload of clients via telehealth. You will also collaborate closely with the wider Allied Health team on more complex caseloads, as well as maintaining strong stakeholder engagement in relation to the client and their health. Client referrals are provided and you will have an established caseload to begin with.
- Deliver therapeutic services to clients over telehealth mediums
- Complete assessments and develop and deliver therapy plans
- Provide services for 5-6 clients per day
- Engage with relevant stakeholders to benefit outcomes
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- AHPRA Registration as a General or Clinical Psychologist
- Tertiary qualification/s in Psychology
- Current Police Check
Employees of this company often say they feel valued, as this organisation places high importance on collaboration and support. This team have a passionate and genuine desire to provide high quality therapeutic services with a strong focus on professional and personal development. The dynamic and collaborative nature of the team is complemented by the huge earning potential of the role, where what you put in, you get out.
- Huge earning potential
- Highly flexible- work at home
- Fantastic admin support allowing you to focus on psychological therapy
- Option to work face-to-face in their South-West Sydney clinic
- Exposure to a diverse caseload
HOW TO APPLY
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's