|Job Title:||Odoo Developer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $95,000 + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2020 09:32|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation is very established in their industry and have been one of the original and major leaders in the ecommerce market with their excellent service. Due to their continued growth of over 30 years as an ASX listed organsiation the business is always looking to improve and continue forward to maintain a strong competitive advantage.
This position is currently a full time WFH position with the expectation to move to working to the office as the organisation feels it is safe to do so.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for the improvement and implementation of Odoo technology for the business to improve various key areas of the business that will ultimately lead to bettering customer and internal stakeholder experience. You will be an expert in Odoo Development and have a strong understanding of primarily website design but have the autonomy and drive to learn more about the various options available within the ERP system to bring improvement features to the business.
- Create and develop innovative improvements to the business for both functional and interface use.
- Develop and better the business' and your own understanding of the ERP technology.
- Understand and contribute to the business overall global growth plans.
- Create clear communication channels between technical and nontechnical stakeholders.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous Odoo Developer role.
- Excellent understanding of Python, XML, & PostgreSQL.
- Previous experience with other ERP systems is desirable.
This organisation is a relaxed and very warm, welcoming environment. They are a medium sized team that loves to collaborate together with the best intentions to create a mixing pot of improvement ideas in different areas of their businesses. With their continued growth they always ensure they celebrate achievement and milestones with a great focus on inclusion for all.
- Enjoy nearby delicious and culturally diverse food and beverage options.
- Great South Eastern Melbourne location with localised parking.
- Collaborate with an amazing close knit team.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.