|Job Title:||Revit Documentor|
|Salary:||$35 - $45 p/hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2020 18:15|
- Short term contract with the potential to transition to permanent
- Exciting high-end and bespoke residential home projects
- Convenient local location if you live in the North-West
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique studio focuses on bespoke high-end residential projects, particularly in the North-West area of Sydney. The small team is very hands on with projects and Clients, and as a result of their great work, there is too much work to go around!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will work on multiple high-end home projects at different stages, focusing predomaintely on Revit documentation. This role is for an initial immediate start one month contract, and depending future work will have the potential to transition into an extension contract or even permanent role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Revit documentation and project coordination
- High levels of detailing with joinery on projects
- Elevations, notations, mark-ups and floor-plans
- Experience with high-end residential homes is a must (not including project homes)
- Very strong Revit documentation experience (essential)
- Immediately available and able to work for the next month 5 days per week
Being a boutique practice, the team is very close knit and supportive of one another. They all love design and love working on bespoke houses in close collaboration with Clients.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's