|Job Title:||Registered Nurse|
|Salary:||$30-50 p/h + Super + Salary Packaging|
|Contact Name:||Rylan Stubbins|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2020 16:00|
- Interventional, emergency and elective procedures
- Fexible work arrangements
- Fantastic employee benefits programs
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 staff. Renowned for interventional, emergency and elective procedures this organisation focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nursing Management team, Clinical Nurses and Shift Coordinators. Ensure the highest level of patient care whilst assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the individual care delivery of each patient within the operating theatre.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Previous experience within a private hospital setting will be well regarded
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Surgeons, Enrolled Nurses, Theatre Coordinators and Managers
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive post-graduate Scrub Scout experience
- Experience scrubbing for any of the following lists: Orthopaedic, Cardiac, ENT and Neuro
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Current Working with Children’s Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavour to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance, offering a range of flexible work arrangements, leave, rostering and job sharing. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
- Stable opportunity offering a career, not a job
- Clear pathway offered for continued career growth
- Enjoy regular team outings and events
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Registered Nurse Cardiothoracic
$65,665 - $92,230 + super + benefits
Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit
Flexible working arrangements
$33.08 - $46.45 per hour base + super + benefits
Competitive salary + Super
Above award rates + employee benefits