|Job title:||Registered Nurse|
|Salary||Competitive salary + Super + Salary Packaging|
|Contact name:||Rylan Stubbins|
- Tertiary level acute medical and surgical facility
- Flexible work arrangements
- Fantastic employee benefits programs
Join one of the nation’s larger not-for-profit health and aged care providers, striving for excellence and innovation for over 100 years. Work in partnership with patients and their families to better quality of care.
Salary: Highly competitive salary + 9.5% superannuation + salary packaging options
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This private Hospital is a tertiary level acute medical and surgical facility. The 300+ bed hospital has an excellent reputation with research led care and cares for local, national and international patients.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nursing Management team, Clinical Nurses and Shift Coordinators. Ensure the highest level of patient care whilst assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the individual care delivery of each patient within the ICU.
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Intensive Care include all cardiac surgery as well as vascular, thoracic and neurosurgery
- Demonstrated evidence of integration of theoretical knowledge and clinical skills
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Extensive post-graduate ICU Nursing experience
- Postgraduate qualification in critical care nursing
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Current Working with Children’s Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavour to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance, offering a range of flexible work arrangements, leave and rostering. A Values based organisation offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement, including training and research opportunities, and access to mentorship and leadership programs
- Competitive hourly rate dependent on your experience
- Flexible working arrangements on offer
- Positive work environment in a supportive, professional and expanding company
- Ongoing training and mentorship
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call Rylan on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.