Theatre Nurse Unit Manager
|Job Title:||Theatre Nurse Unit Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + Super + Salary Packaging|
|Contact Name:||Lindsay Crame|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2020 08:50|
- Competetive salary and salary packaging options available
- Fantastic employee benefits programs
- Key leadership position
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics employing over 30,000 staff. Renowned for interventional, emergency and elective procedures this organisation focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As the Theatre Nurse Unit Manager you will perform duties encompassing the managment and guidance of the Nursing team, implemetation of unit processes and ensuring the department is adequitley resourced. Striving for the highest possible standards of patient care whilst working closely with the Executive team, you will help to shape organisational approaches and achieve departmental strategic objectives.
- Coordinate the provision of care within the unit
- Create staffing rosters
- Oversee the finacial aspects and budgets of the unit
- Collaborate with the managment team to create organisational processes
- Ensure the day to day running of the theatres
- Full AHPRA registration
- Bachelor of Nursing Degree
- Experience scrubbing for Orthopaedics
- Current Working With Childrens Check
- Current National Police Check
- Clinical leadership experience
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- 5 years minimum relevant specialty experience as a Scrub Scout
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavour to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance, offering a range of flexible work arrangements, leave, rostering and job sharing. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
- Competitive hourly rate dependent on your experience
- Flexible working arrangements on offer
- Positive work environment in a supportive, professional and expanding company
- Ongoing training and mentorship
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call Lindsay on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Competitive salary + Super
Theatre floor coordinator
$95,000 - $105,000 + super +benefits
Anesthetics and Recovery Nurse
Competitive salary + Super + Salary Packaging
Aged Care Nurse
Competitive rates + superannuation
Anaesthetic Registered Nurse
Competitive salary + Super + Benefits