Vertical Transportation Engineer
|Job Title:||Vertical Transportation Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $110,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2020 15:12|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a national, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy who deliver various medium and high-rise projects across the healthcare, hotel, commercial and mixed-use sectors to name a few. This business is committed to being an industry leader and has a secure project pipeline immediately available.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The successful person will report to a Principal and will become part of a large and collaborative Building Services team. This position is suited to someone who is motivated and has a strong desire for career growth and progression. We are looking for a person with a strong work ethic and who understands the importance of maintaining client relationships and exceeding expectations.
- Designing lifts, escalators and moving walkways in accordance with Australian Standards and the BCA/NCC
- Liaising with clients, contractors, and maintaining successful working relationships
- Coordination with Building Services Consultants and Architects
- Attend meetings and conduct site inspections when required
- 4+ years of experience in Vertical Transportation consulting
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Computing software skills relative to VT design and consulting
- Thorough technical understanding of the BCA
- Previous team leader or management experience is a plus
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with stakeholders and internal team members
Employees enjoy working in this company as the Principals and Associates mentor and groom engineers as they progress in the business. There is a strong focus on teamwork, training and development, and all disciplines socialise and collaborate.
- Career progression into leadership/management
- 1:1 mentorship
- Large, diverse and iconic projects
- Job security due to strong project pipeline
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's