|Job Title:||Structural Draftsperson|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $85,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Greg Moore|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2020 09:43|
- Specialist engineering consultancy
- Projects valued up to $40 million
- Guidance to advance Revit skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A specialised civil and structural engineering consultancy is looking for a Structural Draftsperson to join its quality-focused team in Newcastle. With a prestigious portfolio showcasing residential, commercial and health projects valued up to $20 million, this consultancy offers stability for all employees.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Structural Draftsperson you will utilise your skills with AutoCAD/Microstation and Revit software to manage the drafting of residential, health and commercial developments across NSW. You will apply your knowledge of steel, reinforced and post-tensioned concrete to assist in the development of your projects. This role can consider someone with little or no Revit experience, however there may be little time to advance your experience with Revit and projects to be completed via AutoCAD if not confident with using Revit.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Liaise with the drafting team, engineers and Clients for project delivery
- Manage a number of structural developments at once
- Design your projects using AutoCAD and Revit software
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to Engineering
- Highly proficient with AutoCAD software
- Structural drafting experience for residential, commercial, retail and industrial projects
As a mid-sized consultancy, this company fosters a family-orientated and supportive working environment. You will be a valued member in the team, gaining recognition and appreciation for your involvement with the company. This close-knit team regularly attends social events and team building initiatives, so all employees feel valued and encouraged to succeed in their career. They also look to spread the workload so exceeding 38 hours is uncommon.
- Flexible working hours
- Family-friendly working environment
- On-site parking available to all staff
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Greg Moore on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's