|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist|
|Salary:||Up to $110,000 + Super + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2021 08:00|
- Flexible working arrangements available.
- Extensive clinical support and guidance provided.
- Attractive salary package + additional benefits on offer.
- Manage a caseload of younger children with various disabilities and delays.
- Conduct a range of assessments including functional and sensory.
- Collaborate with other practitioners within the multidisciplinary team.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- Previous experience or clinical exposure within Paediatrics and NDIS.
- AHPRA registration, National Police Check, and Working with Children Check.
- Flexible working arrangements on offer.
- Highly manageable caseloads, ensuring work/life balance.
- Annual CPD allowance and budget for additional external mentoring.
- State-of-the-art facility and resources available.
- Realistic opportunity for career progression as the organisation continues to grow.
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $85,000 + Super
$65,000 - $80,000 + Super + CPD
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD
Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Up to $85,000 + Super + Relocation Bonus
Up to $120,000 + Super + Bonus + Travel