|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist|
|Salary:||Up to $85,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2020 18:00|
- Up to $85,000 + Super + CPD + Travel
- Work with Children within the NDIS space.
- Open to Graduates and Experienced OT's.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Manage your own caseload of younger children with various disabilities and delays.
- Assist in growth and development of the team of Occupational Therapists.
- Continue to build and drive a positive and professional culture and high standards of service across the wider team.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- Previous experience or exposure within Paediatrics and NDIS.
- AHPRA registration, National Police Check, and Working with Children Check.
- Highly manageable caseloads, ensuring work/life balance.
- Frequent mentoring and support provided.
- State-of-the-art facilities and resources available.
- Pathway for continued career growth within the organisation.
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $110,000 + Super + Benefits
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD
Up to $85,000 + Super
$65,000 - $80,000 + Super + CPD
Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Up to $85,000 + Super + Relocation Bonus