Graduate Occupational Therapist
|Job Title:||Graduate Occupational Therapist|
|Salary:||Up to $75,000 + Super + CPD allowance.|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2020 17:30|
- Up to $75,000 + Super + CPD allowance.
- Manage a mixed caseload of disabilities and delays.
- Extensive tailored graduate induction program on offer.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Manage your own caseload of younger children with various disabilities and delays.
- Assist in growth and development of the team of Occupational Therapists.
- Continue to build and drive a positive and professional culture and high standards of service across the wider team.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy.
- Previous experience or exposure within Paediatrics and NDIS.
- AHPRA registration, National Police Check, and Working with Children Check.
- Highly manageable caseloads, ensuring work/life balance.
- Frequent mentoring and support provided from Seniors.
- Modern purpose-built facility with latest resources available.
- Pathway for continued career growth within the organisation.
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $85,000 + Super
$65,000 - $80,000 + Super + CPD
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD
Up to $120,000 + Super + CPD
Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Up to $85,000 + Super + Relocation Bonus