Geotechnical Lab Manager
|Job title:||Geotechnical Lab Manager|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
Our client is an established mid-tier Environmental and Geotechnical Engineering Consultancy. Dominating the NSW market, they are well known and specialise within the infrastructure, commercial and residential sector.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Having recently acquired an additional lab, this consultancy is looking for an experienced Geotechnical Lab Manager to manage, grow, train, mentor and oversee junior staff. You will have the opportunity to work on a number of mid-sized and large projects across the state.
- Field and laboratory testing
- Soil, rock and groundwater sampling
- Sample preparation
- Laboratory analysis
- Report writing and preparation of test reports / Provide technical advice
- Training and mentoring junior staff
- Compliance and maintenance of lab equipment
- 5+years experience
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with NATA Standards
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Asbestos experience (preferred)
- Valid driver's license
This well-known consultancy allows you to grow within the company and generate insights through your experience. As a company that values employee engagement and commitment, you will be greatly rewarded and supported for all demonstrated work. Regular incentives provided to ensure their excellent culture remains and employees feel acknowledged and respected.
- Ensuring career progression, growing within a well-respected company
- A close knit team, providing a strong culture
- Mentoring opportunity
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C