Senior Environmental Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Environmental Consultant|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 +|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2020 17:10|
Our client is a well established environmental consultancy in Sydney. They pride themselves on their quality performance and consistent pipeline of projects. You will be given the opportunity to thrive in your role and build your portfolio.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Senior Environmental Consultant, you will play an integral part of the team. You will be responsible for liaising with clients, mentoring junior engineers, review reports, business develop and work alongside a supportive team on several projects from start to finish.
- Conduct site investigations
- Soil and groundwater sampling and investigations
- Groundwater drilling
- Report writing
- Remediation management
- Project Management
- Provide related advice for developing engineering solutions
- Lead contaminated land site investigations
- Prepare correspondence and liaise with stakeholders
- Degree in Engineering or Science (Environmental)
- 8 – 10+ years industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contaminated land experience
You will be joining a supportive and energetic team environment. All employees collaborate their skills to ensure work and projects are completed in a timely manner. They encourage work life balance and a positive working environment.
- Lucrative salary packaging
- Mentoring opportunity
- Collaborated and supportive team environment
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's