|Job Title:||Mid-level Architect|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $85,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2020 17:46|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique inner city based design studio has many years experience delivering well known Industrial, Commercial Fit-out and Aviation projects. Their approach to Architecture is very design focused and technically driven with innovative software and bulletproof process. The studio is highly collaborative in nature and has a strong focus on staff development and team culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for a personable and driven Mid-level Architect to work in a small team including one of the studio's Senior Architects. Assist in managing the different stages across this diverse range of projects. You will work on predominately Industrial based projects, but also on Aviation projects. You will be supported in your role and enjoy a high degree of collaboration.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Feasibility, strategic master planning and concept design
- Coordination of projects and of DA/CC packages
- Internal team management and business development
- Work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Mid-level Architect
- You must be either AutoCAD or Revit proficient
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- Ideally a mix of project typologies with Industrial project experience preferred
Being a boutique sized company, the balance between internal culture and collaboration as well as external customer service and project quality is next to none. The team have lots of fun day to day and are very collaborate in nature.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's