|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020 11:05|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a boutique and reputable Architectural design studio who specialise in the design and delivery of Industrial projects. They are located in the inner city and are technically driven with innovative software and streamlined processes. The studio is highly collaborative in nature and has a strong focus on staff development and team culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for a talented Architectural Designer to work alongside the studio Director on Industrial projects, predominately large warehouses. Their clientbase is well established and require a large number of feasbility studies and concept design proposals for their multiple projects. You will work on predominately Industrial based projects, with the potential to assist on some Commercial Fit-Outs. You will be supported in your role and enjoy a high degree of collaboration.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Conduct feasibilities, master planning and concept design proposals
- Liaise directly with clients as you collaborate on their briefs
- Work across multiple Industrial projects at different stages simultaneously
- DA/CC documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- You must be AutoCAD proficient
- Project coordination and team management skills
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- Ideally a mix of project typologies with Industrial project experience neccessary
Being a boutique sized company, the balance between internal culture and collaboration as well as external customer service and project quality is next to none. The team have lots of fun day to day and are very collaborate in nature.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.