Scrub Scout Nurses
|Job title:||Scrub Scout Nurses|
|Salary||$32.92 - $46.23 p/h + super|
|Contact name:||Rylan Stubbins|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading provider of private healthcare in the North of Sydney. This organisation is Renowned for interventional, emergency and elective procedures with a focus on maintaining the highest standards of quality care. The facility has 16 operating theatres including 2 new angiography suites and a hybrid operating theatre fully stocked with the latest in cutting edge technologies.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nursing Management team, Clinical Nurses and Shift Coordinators. Ensure the highest level of patient care whilst assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the individual care delivery of each patient within the operating theatre.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Previous experience within a private hospital setting will be well regarded
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Surgeons, Enrolled Nurses, Theatre Coordinators and Managers
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centered care
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive post-graduate Scrub Scout experience
- Experience scrubbing for any of the following lists: Orthopaedic, Neuro, ENT, Cardiac, Vascular
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Current Working with Children’s Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavor to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance, offering a range of flexible work arrangements, leave, rostering and job sharing. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment. With both Permanent part and full-time opportunities available this organisation is committed to providing staff with a fantastic work life balance, that's why they offer a range of initiatives such as compressed working weeks and the option to buy additional holiday.
- Stable opportunity offering a career, not a job
- Clear pathway offered for continued career growth
- Industry leading superannuation
- Employee recognition programs
- Employee assistance program
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible salary packaging and novated car leasing
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.