Dual Registered Midwife
|Job title:||Dual Registered Midwife|
|Salary||$30-50 p/h + Super|
|Contact name:||Rylan Stubbins|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading private maternity care provider committed to bettering the health of the local community and striving for the highest possible standards of patient care.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Midwife you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nursing Management team, Clinical Nurses and Shift Coordinators. Ensure the highest level of patient care whilst assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the individual care delivery of each patient within the Maternity ward.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Work across the full cohort of midwifery including: Birth Suite, Postnatal, Antenatal, Special Care Nursery
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive post-graduate Midwifery experience
- Midwifery Qualification
- K2/FSEP level 2 minimum
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Current Working with Children’s Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavor to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance, offering a range of flexible work arrangements, leave, rostering and job sharing. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
- Stable opportunity offering a career, not a job
- Clear pathway offered for continued career growth
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.