|Job title:||Revit Documentor|
|Salary||$75,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
Leading Australian studio with growing offices across 3 states
Permanent position with stability and genuine growth potential
- Just a minutes’ walk from various modes of public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable Melbourne based studio works across a range of sectors in both Architecture and Interior Design. The team work collaboratively on projects from early concept through to delivery and enjoy the process due to the down to earth and laid back environment. Currently, they are booming in Industrial projects and they have recently branched out to Perth with a lot of success and plan to grow the office further.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be heavily involved in projects from end to end. You will work closely with Clients, relevant consultants, and multiple internal teams. Your projects will initially be in the Industrial sector and your role will initially be predominately in Revit documentation, with every chance to diversify in the near future.
- Strong Revit documentation skills
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Assist in preparing 3D CAD models
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture (already completed)
- Minimum 5 years working (post-grad) in an Architectural studio
- Strong Revit skills (studio experience essential)
- Project experience in the Industrial sector is essential
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This company believed it's employees are their biggest assets, and treats them so! Enjoy a down to earth fun-loving team with respectful and hand-on managers.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.