Associate Nurse Unit Manager
|Job Title:||Associate Nurse Unit Manager|
|Salary:||$1,936.60 - $2,001.70 per week + 9.5% super|
|Contact Name:||Rylan Stubbins|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2020 17:05|
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Public Salary Packaging
- Opportunity to step up into Management
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading regional health service which provides a broad range of health services to the local community with a significant focus on inpatient care, maternity services, and a diverse range of innovative community health programs.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As the Assistant Nurse Unit Manager of the Urgent Care Centre you will perform duties assisting the NUM in staffing management and leading the nursing staff in providing high quality nursing care to patients. Deliver excellent nursing care in accordance with Organisational values, policies and procedures.
• Supervise specialist care delivered by other staff
• Act as Grade 5 after Hours Coordinator as and when required in absence of ADON
• Assist the NUM to work within the unit budge
• Assess the need for training and education of other staff
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Extensive post-graduate Urgent Care/Emergency Nursing experience
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated by knowledge of Human Resource policies
- Current ALS
- Triage Competency
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Current Working with Children’s Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavour to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance, offering a range of flexible work arrangements, salary packaging options and ongoing education. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
• Competitive hourly rate dependent on your experience
• Flexible working arrangements on offer
• Positive work environment in a supportive, professional and expanding company
• Ongoing training and mentorship
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call Rylan on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Nurse Unit Manager
Competitive Salary dependent on your experience
Perioperative Services Nurse Unit Manager
$141,679 + super
Competitive salary + Super + Salary Packaging
$30-50 p/h + Super + Salary Packaging
Competitive hourly rate + super