|Job Title:||Scrub Scout|
|Salary:||Competitive hourly rate + super|
|Contact Name:||Lindsay Crame|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 08:45|
Join a small private day hospital and utilize your skills in Ophthalmology while being supported by a growing multidisciplinary team.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive salary + super
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This small private day hospital provide a variety of specialised surgical services inside three modern, state of the art theatres. Their skilled and professional nursing team are dedicated to providing a personable and patient focused service to every individual.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an ophthalmology Scrub Scout you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Theatre Management team. With a minimum of 2 years’ experience in ophthalmology lists you must be dedicated to the highest level of patient care and committed to ongoing professional development.
- Conduct thorough patient assessments
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Surgeons, Enrolled Nurses, Theatre Coordinators and Managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Scrub Scout including ophthalmology lists
- Postgraduate qualification highly regarded
- General AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
Employees of this day hospital promote a patient centred, supportive and professional work environment. The organisation offer employment security with flexible working arrangements providing their staff with true work life balance.
Continual professional development is encouraged and rewarded with fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Competitive hourly rate dependent on your experience
- Flexible working arrangements on offer
- Positive work environment in a supportive, professional, and expanding company
- Ongoing training and mentorship
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call Lindsay on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's