|Salary:||$65,000 - $70,000 + Super + CPD Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Luis Andres|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 17:36|
- Permanent full-time opportunity, ensuring job security!
- Attractive salary package on offer with training opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements, providing work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading Allied Health provider who prides themselves in making a difference in the lives of their aged care residents. This ever-growing company is now searching for more talent to join their team, providing ongoing training and development to set you up for success.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Exciting opportunity for new Graduates to begin their Physiotherapy career within a well-established and reputable Allied Health Provider. Develop your skills and kickstart your career by working alongside an experienced and supportive team, managing a geriatric focused caseload in a residential aged care facility.
- Perform patient assessments and identify needs
- Develop appropriate pain management and treatment plans
- Educate and implement falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- National Police Check
- Ability to work in a team and take feedback constructively
This highly motivated and driven team aim to be the best practitioners they can be. They focus on being able to make a positive difference in the lives of their patients. By joining this team, you will be able to learn and develop skills while working in a rewarding and fun environment.
- Begin your career in Physiotherapy by working for a leading Allied Health Provider
- Potential to grow your career within this company
- Located within close proximity of public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's