|Salary:||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Luis Andres|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2021 12:30|
- Full time, part time or locum opportunities available!
- Attractive salary package on offer with training opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements, providing work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading Allied Health provider who prides themselves in making a difference in the lives of their aged care residents. This ever-growing company is now searching for more talent to join their team, providing ongoing training and development to set you up for success.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist to grow their career within a well-established and reputable Allied Health Provider. Develop your skills and enhance your career by working alongside an experienced and supportive team, managing a geriatric focused caseload in a residential aged care facility.
- Perform patient assessments and identify needs
- Develop appropriate pain management and treatment plans
- Educate and implement falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- National Police Check
- Ability to work in a team and take feedback constructively
This highly motivated and driven team aim to be the best practitioners they can be. They focus on being able to make a positive difference in the lives of their patients. By joining this team, you will be able to learn and develop skills while working in a rewarding and fun environment.
- Boost the attractiveness of your CV by working for a leading Allied Health Provider
- Potential to grow your career within this company
- Highly rewarding role, ensuring job satisfaction
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's