|Salary||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super + CPD|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Full time, part time and locum opportunities
- Attractive rate on offer with training opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements, providing work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A highly regarded Allied Health Provider who have built their reputation through quality service. They make it their goal to ensure their staff are receiving the training, development and support they need to succeed. Employees of this company often say they gain valuable skills whilst working here and love being part of the lively culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be using a patient focused approach whilst managing your geriatric focused caseload to ensure the best possible results. By delivering high quality of care, you will be giving back to the ageing population and achieve job satisfaction.
- Perform patient assessments and identify needs
- Develop appropriate pain management and treatment plans
- Liaise with various stakeholders
SKILLS AND QUALIFICTIONS.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- National Police Check
- Ability to hit the ground running
The team culture in this organisation is like non other. They take pride in maintaining a vibrant, energetic, and collaborative environment to ensure an enjoyable work life. This highly skilled and professional team are always willing to share their wealth of knowledge so you will surely be adding to your current skillset.
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Potential to grow your career within this company
- Boost the attractiveness of your CV
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.