|Salary:||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Luis Andres|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2020 18:38|
- Fun and vibrant team environment!
- Attractive salary package on offer with training opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements, providing work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading Allied Health Provider is looking to grow its team of professionals to ensure their Aged Care residents are receiving the highest quality of care. The organisations success is attributed to their emphasis on making a difference in the lives of their residents.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Great opportunity for Physiotherapists to utilise their skills and experience by managing a geriatric focused caseload in a residential aged care facility. You will feel a sense of fulfillment attained from being able to increase resident’s quality of life.
- Liaise and educate family members
- Develop appropriate pain management and treatment plans
- Educate and implement falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS AND QUALIFICTIONS.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- National Police Check
- Ability to work in a team and take feedback constructively
You will be joining a highly motivated and supportive team who aim to improve themselves daily. By joining this team, you will feel valued and be able to share your knowledge and add to the success of the facility.
- Great location!
- Develop your current skills and learn from highly skilled professionals
- Highly rewarding role providing job satisfaction
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's