|Salary:||$70,000 - $80,000 + Super + CPD|
|Contact Name:||Luis Andres|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2021 15:39|
- Full time, part time and locum opportunities available
- Ongoing support and development
- Flexible work arrangements, providing work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is an immediate position for an increasingly growing Allied Health Provider. This company services multiple Aged Care facilities across Australia and have built a strong reputation throughout the years. Their employees are at the forefront of their interests, giving them the opportunity to develop their skills and progress their career within the company.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team of practitioners who are determined to provide a patient centric approach. Managing a geriatric focused caseload, you will be providing pain management, performing patient assessments and developing tailored treatment plans for your residents. During your work week, you will also be collaborating with highly skilled practitioners where you can learn and develop new skills.
- Perform patient assessments to identify needs
- Develop appropriate pain management and treatment plans
- Collaborate with highly skilled practitioners to achieve optimal results
- Falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS AND QUALIFICTIONS.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy (Bachelor of Physiotherapy/Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy)/Bachelor of Exercise Science)
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- Valid National Police Check
You will be a part of a highly skilled team of professionals who are focused on their careers. They are often described as a vibrant and motivated team, who are always looking to propel their career. You will be provided with the opportunity to learn new skills whilst enjoying team building activities.
- Ongoing supervision and mentorship programs with Clinicians who are highly skilled and have years of experience
- Grow within the company and progress within your career
- Work with a high profile Allied Health Provider that will stand out on your CV
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's