|Salary:||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Luis Andres|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2021 08:35|
- Achieve job satisfaction through this rewarding role!
- Flexible work arrangements ensuring work life balance
- Develop your skills alongside a team of professionals
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company has experienced a large amount of growth in recent years which has allowed them to service Aged Care facilities Nationwide. Their reputation has been a result of their continuous investment in their employees by providing training an development opportunities throughout their success. By joining this company, you will surely develop your skills and boost your CV.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this role you will utilise your knowledge and experience to work in a residential aged care facility providing high quality service to your geriatric caseload. You will build strong relationships with the residents to create effective treatment plans and assist them in gaining some independence back.
- Provide pain management and develop treatment plans
- Perform patient assessments and identify needs
- Work collaboratively with the team of professionals
SKILLS AND QUALIFICTIONS.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- National Police Check
- Ability to work in a team and take feedback constructively
You will be joining a vibrant and successful team who are passionate about their work and are looking to make a real difference in the lives of the residents. They take pride in helping you succeed by mentoring and supporting you.
- Be a part of a highly reputable organisation
- Development and training opportunities
- Achieve job satisfaction through this highly rewarding role!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's