|Salary:||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super + CPD|
|Contact Name:||Luis Andres|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2021 13:00|
- Full time, part time and locum opportunities available
- Ongoing support and development
- Flexible work arrangements, providing work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is an immediate position for an increasingly growing Allied Health Provider. This company services multiple Aged Care facilities across Australia and have built a strong reputation throughout the years. Their employees are at the forefront of their interests, giving them the opportunity to develop their skills and progress their career within the company.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team of practitioners who are determined to provide a patient centric approach. Managing a geriatric focused caseload, you will be providing pain management, performing patient assessments and developing tailored treatment plans for your residents. During your work week, you will also be collaborating with highly skilled practitioners where you can learn and develop new skills.
- Perform patient assessments to identify needs
- Develop appropriate pain management and treatment plans
- Collaborate with highly skilled practitioners to achieve optimal results
- Implement falls prevention strategies
SKILLS AND QUALIFICTIONS.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- Valid National Police Check
You will be a part of a highly skilled team of professionals who are focused on their careers. They are often described as a vibrant and motivated team, who are always looking to propel their career. One on one career progression and development chats are scheduled regularly with management to ensure you are on track to achieving your professional goals. You will be provided with the opportunity to learn new skills whilst enjoying team building activities.
- Ongoing supervision and mentorship programs with Clinicians who are highly skilled and are well versed in their practice
- Grow within the company and progress within your career
- Work with a high-profile Allied Health Provider that will stand out on your CV
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's