|Salary:||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Luis Andres|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2020 17:10|
- Permanent Full-Time opportunity, ensuring job security
- Achieve job satisfaction by working in a rewarding role!
- Flexible work arrangements, providing work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A company that boasts a proven track record in providing the best therapy treatments for seniors across Sydney and Regional NSW communities. They are currently looking to grow their team of professionals as they expand their operations.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be providing the highest standard of service when managing your geriatric focused caseload. By implementing a patient focused approach, you will improve your client’s strength, balance, and functional ability.
- Work collaboratively with the team to improve client’s overall well-being
- Implement falls prevention initiatives
- Educate and liaise with family members
SKILLS AND QUALIFICTIONS.
- Degree Qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- National Police Check
- Ability to hit the ground running
The growing team has stayed true to their genuine care and desire to help their patients maintain or improve their well-being. They aspire to be the best practitioners they can be whilst upholding their core values every day.
- Be a part of an expanding company that continues to succeed
- High level of work and team ethic guidance
- Training and development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's