|Salary||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super + CPD|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Permanent full time and Locum opportunities available!
- Industry leading training and development initiatives offered
- Flexible work arrangements, providing work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading Allied Health provider who pride themselves in making a difference in the lives of their aged care residents. They boast an extensive network through their established relationships with Aged Care facilities across Australia. This ever-growing company is now searching for more talent to join their team, providing ongoing training and development to set you up for success.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist to grow their career within a well-established and reputable Allied Health Provider. Enhance your skillset by working alongside an experienced and supportive team, managing a geriatric focused caseload in multiple residential aged care facilities. Throughout your day you will be providing pain management, performing assessments, developing treatment plans, liaising with the multidisciplinary team all with the intention to improve the residents quality of life.
- Perform patient assessments and identify needs
- Develop appropriate treatment plans and provide pain management
- Educate and implement falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- National Police Check
This highly motivated and driven team aim to be the best practitioners they can be. They focus on being able to make a positive difference in the lives of their patients. By joining this team, you will be able to learn and develop skills while working in a rewarding and fun environment. Team building activities and outings are instilled in their culture for you to be a part of.
- Develop your skills with their thorough training programs
- Travel allowance
- Strong potential to grow your career within this company
- CPD allowance to be put towards your development!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.