|Salary||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super + CPD|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Full time, part time and locum opportunities available!
- Join a highly reputable organisation that provides market leading training and development programs
- Flexible work arrangements to ensure you have work life balance.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join one of Australia’s leading Allied Health Providers who have built their success from providing Industry leading training and tailored development plans to their employees. They operate nationally in the Residential Aged Care space where they are passionate in delivering high quality care to Australia’s ageing population. Due to their growth and continued success, they are looking for new talent to join their highly driven team of Clinicians.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Physiotherapist working within a Residential Aged Care Facility, you will be managing a Geriatric caseload. By seeing residents on a day-to-day basis, you will have a positive impact on their lives and be part of a journey with them to achieve or maintain their independence. Duties throughout the week could include treatment plans, functional and mobility assessments, pain management and implementing falls prevention strategies.
- Perform patient assessments to identify needs
- Develop appropriate pain management and treatment plans
- Collaborate with highly skilled practitioners to achieve optimal results
- Implement falls prevention strategies
SKILLS AND QUALIFICTIONS.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- Valid National Police Check
The team here are often described as driven, development focused and vibrant. You will be a part of a culture where improving is in their best interest but also like to enjoy each other’s company in social settings. Team talks are scheduled regularly to ensure the team are learning off of each other’s experience. There is also a benefits scheme in place for all of their permanent employees to take advantage of. By joining this team you will thrive in your career and enjoy a social environment .
- Ongoing supervision and mentorship programs with Clinicians who are highly skilled and are well versed in their practice
- Grow within the company and progress within your career
- Work with a high-profile Allied Health Provider that will stand out on your CV
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.