|Salary:||Attractive Hourly Rate on Offer|
|Contact Name:||Luis Andres|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2020 13:27|
- Flexible work arrangements, providing work life balance
- Accommodation provided
- Attractive salary package on offer with training opportunities
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Be a part of a company that boasts years of success and is projected to experience tremendous growth in the near future. They are searching for more talent to join their growing team, providing ongoing training and development to ensure you are set up for success.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will manage a geriatric focused caseload in a residential aged care facility, working alongside a team of professionals. You will liaise with key stakeholders to ensure the residents are receiving the highest quality of care.
- Perform patient assessments
- Develop specific treatment plans for residents
- Work collaboratively with the team
SKILLS AND QUALIFICTIONS.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- National Police Check
- Ability to hit the ground running
The team is made up of highly skilled and friendly staff who aim to make a difference in our ageing population. They drive to be the best they can be and always look to develop their skills. Be a part of a team who are driven to succeed and also have fun doing so.
- Ongoing training and development
- Potential to grow your career within this company
- Scenic coastal location
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's