|Salary:||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Luis Andres|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2020 13:45|
- Full time, part time or locum opportunities available!
- Supportive and fun team environment
- Flexible work arrangements, providing work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well-established Allied Health Provider has experienced tremendous growth and success which can be attributed to their passion to make a real difference in the ageing population. They pride themselves in investing in training and development programs to ensure their staff are set up for success and the residents receive the highest quality of care.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Exciting opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art residential aged care facility where you will be managing a geriatric focused caseload. You will be utilising a patient centred approach when conducting assessments and developing care plans to ensure optimal results are achieved.
- Perform patient assessments and identify needs
- Develop appropriate pain management and treatment plans
- Educate and implement falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS AND QUALIFICTIONS.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- National Police Check
- Strong communication skills
Boasting a skilled and vibrant team, you will surely learn and develop your skills by working alongside your professional colleagues whilst having fun doing so! Join this team of passionate practitioners who are driven to be the best they can be. Take advantage of the opportunity to be mentored and supported by experienced individuals.
- Advance your career by joining a leading Allied Health Provider
- Frequent team building activities
- Achieve job satisfaction from this highly rewarding role
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's