|Salary:||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Luis Andres|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2020 09:00|
- Full time or part time opportunities available
- Supportive and fun team environment
- Flexible work arrangements, providing work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This industry recognized Allied Health provider is on the search for a passionate physiotherapist to join their ever-growing team! From the top down, they have implemented a strong support structure to ensure their employees feel valued and are given training and development opportunities.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Exciting opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art residential aged care facility where you will be managing a geriatric focused caseload. You will be utilising a patient centred approach when conducting assessments and developing care plans to ensure optimal results.
- Perform patient assessments and identify needs
- Develop appropriate pain management and treatment plans
- Educate and implement falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS AND QUALIFICTIONS.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- National Police Check
- Strong communication skills
Boasting a skilled and vibrant team, you will surely learn and develop your skills by working alongside your professional colleagues whilst having fun doing so! Join this team of passionate practitioners who are driven to be the best they can be. Take advantage of the opportunity to be mentored and supported by highly experienced individuals.
- Advance your career by joining a leading Allied Health Provider
- Frequent team building activities
- Achieve job satisfaction from this highly rewarding role
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's