|Salary:||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Luis Andres|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2020 17:04|
- Full time, part time or locum opportunities available!
- Training and development opportunities on offer
- Flexible work arrangements, providing work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Boasting years of success, this top tier Allied Health provider is seeking to engage a driven physiotherapist to join their professional team. Employees of this company often say they feel valued and feel a sense of job satisfaction when working due to their passion in making a real difference to the ageing population.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Build on your career by managing a geriatric focused caseload in a modern residential aged care facility for a reputable Allied Health Provider. Collaborate with your highly skilled colleagues to achieve the best possible results for your residents and improve their quality of life!
- Conduct assessments and develop treatment plans
- Provide pain management
- Educate and implement falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS AND QUALIFICTIONS.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- National Police Check
- Ability to work in a team and take feedback constructively
As part of the team, you will enjoy frequent team building activities to maintain a close relationship with your colleagues. They are often described as a passionate and vibrant bunch who always look to improve their clinical skills whilst also sharing their knowledge with the team to ensure everyone succeeds.
- Supportive team culture
- Potential to grow your career within this company
- Achieve job satisfaction with this highly rewarding role
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's