|Job title:||Occupational Therapist|
|Industry:||Healthcare Occupational Therapists|
|Salary||$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Full time, part time and locum positions available
- Develop your skills with ongoing training and development opportunities
- Join an organisation that continually invests in you and your career!
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
The company is highly regarded in Australia and carries a well-known brand in the Allied Health space. They operate nationally in Australia across metropolitan and regional areas and are still growing at a significant rate. By building a high performing culture through their training and development programs, their success only continues in the coming years.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will be working in a state-of-the-art Residential Aged Care Facility where you will be building relationships with the residents and attending to their needs. Your day will consist of providing pain management, conducting assessments to identify needs, implementing falls prevention strategies, educating residents and family members, and working collaboratively with the wider team.
- Conduct appropriate assessment to identify needs
- Provide pain management
- Develop treatment plans
- Educate families and residents
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration (no limitations)
- Valid police check
The team have solidified a close bond and are very much about comradeship. They are there to support each other but also to share their knowledge and skills to ensure all members are being upskilled and are continually learning. They enjoy their time together in both work and recreational settings which has allowed for a fun and dynamic team environment.
- Learn from this organisations top tier training and development initiatives
- Flexible work arrangements allowing for work life balance
- CPD allowance provided to be put towards your own professional development!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.