|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super + CPD|
|Contact Name:||Luis Andres|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2021 18:20|
- Full time, part time and locum positions available
- Take advantage of the market leading training and development programs
- Join an organisation that continually invests in you and your career!
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join one of Australia’s most well-known Allied Health Provider who have built their success on creating a high performing culture. Their reach extends nationwide in both metropolitan and regional areas. They offer structured training and development programs to ensure their employees are growing in their career. By joining this company, you will experience what it’s like working for a large and successful organisation which would allow you to propel your career!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be working in a modern Residential Aged Care Facility providing quality care to the residents. By collaborating with the multidisciplinary team, you will drive optimal results for the residents and increase their quality of life. Throughout the week you would be responsible for creating effective treatment plans, providing pain management, implementing falls prevention initiatives and providing education to both residents and their families.
- Identify needs by conducting thorough assessments
- Provide pain management
- Develop treatment plans
- Educate residents and family members
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration (no limitations)
- Valid police check
The culture in this team is based around development, collaboration, success, and progression. They thrive off seeing each other grow their skills and career within the company. By joining this team, you will surely flourish with the support structures in place. Team building activities and outings are regularly scheduled so you can enjoy each other’s company outside of work too. Grow your career and build long term friendships by being a part of a great team!
- Achieve work life balance with their flexible work arrangements
- Potential to move around in the business across Australia
- Continuing Professional Development allowance!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $85,000 + Super
$65,000 - $80,000 + Super + CPD
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD
Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Up to $85,000 + Super + Relocation Bonus
Up to $120,000 + Super + Bonus + Travel