|Job title:||Occupational Therapist|
|Industry:||Healthcare Occupational Therapists|
|Salary||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super + CPD|
|Contact name:||Luis Andres|
- Full time, part time and locum opportunities available!
- Join a company that focuses on your career progression
- Be a part of a highly driven team of practitioners
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is looking for a passionate Occupational Therapist to begin immediately within their ever-growing team. They have a strong track record of success, which has allowed them to service multiple Aged Care facilities nationwide in both metropolitan and regional areas. Their prolonged growth derives from their focus on providing ongoing support and development to their team to ensure they are set up for long term success!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will be working alongside a highly driven team of practitioners in a modern residential Aged Care facility. Day to day responsibilities include providing pain management, conducting assessments, falls prevention initiatives and liaising with various stakeholders. You will be a key component in improving your residents quality of life.
- Conduct patient assessments and identify needs
- Provide pain management and treatment assistance
- Falls prevention initiatives
- Provide tailor made treatment plans
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration (no limitations)
- Valid National Police Check
You will be joining a team where the culture is centered around success, career progression and collaboration. The team of skilled practitioners are always willing to share their knowledge and experience, allowing you to constantly learn and improve your own skills. Additionally, team building activities and outings are regularly scheduled for you to enjoy!
- Strong potential for career progression
- Flexible work arrangements allowing for work life balance
- Ongoing training and development offered
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.