New Graduate Occupational Therapist
|Job Title:||New Graduate Occupational Therapist|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Luis Andres|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2020 12:58|
- Great opportunity to kickstart your career
- Attractive salary package on offer with training opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements, providing work life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This successful Allied Health Provider continues to go above and beyond for their Aged Care residents to ensure they are making a difference. As a result, they continue to grow and look to expand their team of professionals.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will allow new graduates to work alongside an experienced and successful team to expand their skillsets. You will be managing a geriatric focused caseload in a residential aged care facility.
- Perform patient assessments and identify needs
- Develop appropriate pain management and treatment plans
- Educate and implement falls prevention initiatives
SKILLS AND QUALIFICTIONS.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration with no limitations
- National Police Check
- Ability to work under pressure
The team is very supportive and will provide guidance to ensure you are being set up for success. They are highly driven and hardworking but also look to create a vibrant environment. By joining this remarkable team, you will develop your skills whilst having fun in the process!
- Great potential to grow your career as a new graduate
- Highly rewarding role allowing you to make a difference!
- Ongoing training and development
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $110,000 + Super + Benefits
$70,000 - $85,000 + Super + CPD
Up to $85,000 + Super
$65,000 - $80,000 + Super + CPD
Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Up to $85,000 + Super + Relocation Bonus