|Job Title:||Speech Pathologist|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Luis Andres|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2020 12:00|
- Work within a leading Allied Health Provider
- Flexible work arrangements offering work life balance
- Opportunity to make a difference in a highly rewarding role
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This multidisciplinary Allied Health Provider specialise in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology. They pride themselves in providing experienced professionals to many age care facilities across Australia.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As an experienced Speech Pathologist, you will work collaboratively with your patients to assess, diagnose, and provide treatment plans. You will confidently manage a geriatric focused caseload allowing you to make a positive impact on your residents’ lives.
- Assess, diagnose, and provide treatment plans
- Assess swallowing capabilities and provide assistance where required
- Provide information and guidance to families
- Liaise with the team to improve patient’s quality of life
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualification in Speech Pathology required
- Speech Pathology Australia Member
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You will join a highly motivated and driven multidisciplinary team who aim to be the best in their practice each day. They have a genuine care for their patients as well as their families, and thrive off the rewarding feeling they get knowing that they are making a difference.
- Develop your skills and knowledge by working alongside an experienced team of professionals
- Ongoing support, training, and development provided
- Highly attractive salary on offer
HOW TO APPLY
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's