Anaesthetic Registered Nurse
|Job Title:||Anaesthetic Registered Nurse|
|Salary:||Attractive hourly rate + super + employee benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lindsay Crame|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 16:59|
Join a reputable national health care provider and utilise your clinical skills working as an Anaesthetic Registered Nurse.
- Flexible working arrangements with part and full time hours
- Competitive Salary + Super
- Clear career progression pathway
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics, renowned for interventional, emergency and elective procedures this organisation focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nursing Management team and Clinical Nurses to ensure the highest level of patient care whilst assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the individual care of each patient within the operating theatre.
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Active participation with being ‘On-Call’
- Demonstrated evidence of integration of theoretical knowledge and clinical skills
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Minimum of 2 years Anaesthetic Nursing experience
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Current Working with Children’s Check
This employer endeavour to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance, offering a range of flexible work arrangements. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring & enjoyable work environment.
- Competitive hourly rate dependent on your experience
- Flexible working arrangements on offer
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Ongoing training and professional develoment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call Lindsay on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's