|Job title:||Registered Nurse|
|Salary||Attractive hourly rate + super|
|Contact name:||Lindsay Crame|
Join a reputable Private Hospital. Utilize your experience in Anesthetics & develop your clinical skills with training and career progression.
- Flexible working arrangements with part and full time hours
- Competitive Salary + Super
- Clear career progression pathway
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Private Hospital are a highly reputable 157 bed facility with 7 operating theatrers and 2 catheter labs. The organisation have remained committed to providing the highest level of care and strive for consistent improvement
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nursing Management team and Clinical Nurses to ensure the highest level of patient care whilst assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the individual care of each patient within the operating theatre.
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Support Perioperative Educator and Managers in Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Minimum of 3 years Anaesthetic Nursing experience
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call Lindsay on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.