|Job Title:||Building Surveyor|
|Salary:||$60- $70 per day+ Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Lina Thomas|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2020 08:52|
- Career Expansion Opportunities
- Be a part of a supportive team
- 35 hour working week
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My Local Council Client is looking for a candidate that is engaging and driven to come onboard and join the rest of the collaborative team, always willing to work together to acheive successful outcomes
ABOUT THE POSITION.Process, assess and determine a broad range of development and construction applications and approvals, whilst proving informative advice to the community and ensuring all stakeholder engagement is proffessional and compliant.
- Residential & Commercial certification
- Liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct site visits and investigations in accordance with building industry codes, regulations and legislative requirements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A3 unrestricted accreditation, A2 accreditation will be highly regarded
- Building Code of Australia and relevant legislation and preferably Local Government experience
- Valid Drivers licence
An inviting atmosphere to develop your career in a range of fields with people who are passionate about building the best Council in Australia.
Offering a range of lifestyle benefits and, a values based culture, become apart of a rewarding Council.
- Ability to network within a great region
- Collaborative and Positive team environment
- Strong career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Lina Thomas on 0414 396 114 or (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.