Anesthetics and Recovery Nurse
|Job Title:||Anesthetics and Recovery Nurse|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + Super + Salary Packaging|
|Contact Name:||Rylan Stubbins|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2020 15:37|
A leading global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 staff. Renowned for interventional, emergency and elective procedures this organisation focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nursing Management team, Clinical Nurses and Shift Coordinators. The successful applicant will report to the Nurse Unit Manager of Anaesthetics, provide high quality care to patients whilst supporting other members of the theatre team.
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Previous experience within a private hospital setting will be well regarded
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive post-graduate Anaesthetic nursing experience
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Current Working with Children’s Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavour to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance, offering a range of flexible work arrangements, leave, rostering and job sharing. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
- Stable opportunity offering a career, not a job
- Clear pathway offered for continued career growth
- Enjoy regular team outings and events
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's