|Job Title:||Remedial Engineer|
|Salary:||$70,000 to $80,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Tim Signo|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2020 09:57|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to work with a well established engineering consultancy in Western Sydney. As an experience Remedial Engineer you will join a multi-disciplined team of engineering veterans that encompass the fields of Structural, Civil, and Remedial engineering. Known for their quality of work and delivery, they have established long-term relationships and repeat business across Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This position will require an individual that is well experienced in the Remedial Engineering field, ideally having worked across the sectors of insurance, strata, and domestic house construction. An understanding of analysing defects, forensic investigations and minor involvement in expert witness will be advantageous for this role.
- Manage your own projects
- Conduct site inspections and structural investigations
- Conduct building diagnostics and access reports
- Client liaison and communication on a regular basis
- Individual project management of your portfolio of projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Construction
- Experience in the Remedial Engineering sector
- Remedial and forensic report writing
- Project Management skills will be advantageous
This company is seen by its employees as providing a fair workplace where all opinions and thoughts are taken into consideration. Flat management structure with an open door policy, you will enjoy the benefits of working closely with industry veterans that invest into the continued growth and development of the staff.
- No reduced days, no reduced hours, this is a full-time 5 days per week position
- Employment stability with confirmed project pipeline for 2020
- Competitive salary package with company vehicle and allowances
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply for this Job', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's