Senior Civil Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Salary||$100,000 to $120,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Tim Signo|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established name and brand for more than 30 years within the Engineering sectors of Civil, Structural, Remedial and building services engineering on a national scale. With a strong management team, and employee centric approach this firm remains at the forefront of engineering innovation, reputation and employee satisfaction.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a experienced Civil Engineer, this is an opportunity to join a growing team of Civil Engineers and Drafters. The role requires an individual that is experienced primarily across the areas of flood studies, subdivisions, stormwater design, and road design as this role would ideally suit a seasoned veteran across Civil Engineering.
- Manage and coordinate your own projects
- Mentor, train and assist other staff within the civil engineering team
- Stormwater and road design projects using Music, Drains and Hecras,
- Liaise with local councils, clients and other stakeholders
- Attend site inspections and external client meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Established relationships and networks
- Engineering related degree
- Proficient with Music, Drains and Hecras
- Portfolio showcasing stormwater drainage/roads/subdivision/earthworks projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This consultancy offers a flat-structured environment, with a high level of staff morale maintained through the stress-free, healthy and pleasant work atmosphere. This office prides themselves on employing long term employees who have continued to grow and develop, ensuring a stable and consistent environment.
- Growing Civil engineering team
- Established brand and name within the Australian engineering sector
- On-going training and development initiative allowing for career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Timothy Signo on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion