Fire Safety Engineer - Melbourne
|Job Title:||Fire Safety Engineer - Melbourne|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2020 15:39|
- Work within a multidisciplinary or a specialist consultancy
- Exciting chance to develop into a key figure of the team
- Long-term stable career growth
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My Clients are looking for talented and experienced Fire Safety Engineers to join their Melbourne office and take the challenge of the Melbourne Market. My Clients are multidisciplinary Engineering firms or Fire Specialist firms which are giving the opportunity for experienced Fire Safety Engineers to take the next step in their career. The Companies work with leading Clients to develop high end Commercial and Residential projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will play a vital role in consulting Clients and liaising with Fire Protection Engineers to provide detailed Fire Safety Analyses. You will be responsible for signing off projects and preparing Fire Safety Reports, as well as preparing Risk Assessment's and Evacuation Models. This position will require on-site visits.
- Sign off Fire Safety Designs
- Liaise closely with Clients and Fire Protection Engineers
- Prepare full Fire Safety Reports
- Meet with Builders and conduct site inspections
- Mentor, develop and offer technical advice less experienced team members
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Engineering
- National Engineering Registry and RPB Registration
- 2+ years experience
- Previous experience within Building Services
- Experience of Bluebeam and Hyenna Software is advantageous
My clients offer a collaborative work environment. With emphasis to develop into senior positions within the company, this role will appeal to those that desire longevity or management positions. The company take pride in their professionalism and ability to work as a team.
- Long term stable career growth
- Exciting challenge
- High paced market
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's