Senior Hydraulic Engineer - Melbourne
|Job Title:||Senior Hydraulic Engineer - Melbourne|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $140,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Mostapha Darwish|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2020 18:51|
- Work within a multidisciplinary or a specialist consultancy
- Exciting chance to develop into a key figure of the team
- Long-term stable career growth
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My Clients are looking for talented and experienced Hydraulic Engineers to join their Melbourne office and take the challenge of the Melbourne market. My Client is a multidisciplinary Engineering firm which is giving the opportunity for experienced Hydraulic Engineers to take the next step in their career. The Companiy has an established client base within Melbourne and has been opperating for over 30 years.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will play a vital role in consulting Clients and liaising with Hydraulic and Fire Protection Engineers to provide detailed hydraulic designs. You will be responsible for taking charge projects and leading the team as a Second in Charge, as well as preparing assisting the Hydraulic Associate with Client facing responsibilites. This position will require on-site visits.
- Prepare detailed Hydraulic designs
- Liaise closely with Clients and Fire Protection Engineers
- Manage a team of Engineers working beneath you
- Meet with Builders and conduct site inspections
- Mentor, develop and offer technical advice less experienced team members
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Engineering
- 8+ years experience
- Previous experience within mid-high rise commercial and residential projects
- Experience of Bluebeam aRevit is advantageous
My client offers a collaborative work environment. With emphasis to develop into senior positions within the company, this role will appeal to those that desire longevity or management positions. The company take pride in their professionalism and ability to work as a team.
- Long term stable career growth
- Exciting challenge
- Leadership position
- High paced market
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Mostapha Darwish on (03) 9108 1488 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's