Associate Interior Designer
|Job Title:||Associate Interior Designer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2020 13:41|
- Hands-on design with high-end standards across sectors
- Permanent position with stability and flexibility in hours/arrangements
- Enjoy building genuine relationships with a close medium sized team
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium sized design studio has seen outstanding success recently and is set firmly on the growth path. Their project range in size and specialisiation, with some of their biggest sectors in Interiors being Health, Aged-Care, Commercial and Hospitality. The medium sized team are supportive and collaborative and also know how to have fun, working out of a buzzing office conveniently located in St Leonards.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for someone with strong self-manageable skills who is looking to work on exciting projects and manage a capable team. You will take a leadership role internally with the team and take lead on exciting projects across different sectors. The projects will be across all stages inclusive of visualisation, concept designs, documentation, client liaison, mood-board presentation and more.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Revit documentation at all project stages
- High levels of detailing with joinery on projects
- Elevations, notations, mark-ups and floor-plans
- FF&E's, mood boards and Client visits
- Team, client and stakeholder management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Senior/Associate level Interior Designer with a tertiary qualification in Interiors
- Very strong in-studio Revit and visulaisation software skills
- High-end project experience in Health/Aged-Care/Commerical/Hospitality
- Good construction knowledge and excellent presentation/communication
Now more than ever, happiness and satisfaction with both your company and your job is absolutely vital. Being a medium sized and close knit team, this studio understands the delicate balance and importance of passion at work, healthy day to day challenges, strong work life balance, genuine career progression opportunities and outstanding workplace culture. Enjoy support, flexibility, success and put simply an amazing group of people day to day, albeit in person or over Zoom!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's